"My resolve in returning here has all but faltered, but I must escape... while I still have the chance."
EDEN is a horror game unlike any other; rejecting the tired clichés of gore and jumpscares. Instead, everything is in service of the overall atmosphere: a surreal dreamscape that unravels the further one delves into it.
A cross between P.T. with Edith Finch and The Stanley Parable, the surreal experience of EDEN pushes the boundaries and delivers a unique take on the genre. Just what that entails, well... that's for you to discover.
- Over an hour of branching gameplay
- Multiple, unique endings
- An ever-shifting environment that reacts to the player
- Beautifully realised art style that forms the dreamscape
- Subtle, environmental horror with strong visual design
- Rich sound design that contributes to immersion
- Fully diegetic - no UI and no "gamey" elements like timers or a healthbar
- Cyclical narrative structure told through gameplay interactions and the environment
Developed over a few months by a six-person graduate team, EDEN is now available for you to play. Be wary, however, that once you enter its halls, you may not be able to escape. Welcome home.